- Pack of 25 Two-Sided Full Color Bookmarks. Made in the U.S.A. 2.75″ Wide X 8.25″ Tall.
- Also available in smaller size (2″ X 6″) and in packs of 300 at Amazon.com.
- Lists the Sixty-Six Books of the Bible by Category (History, Law, etc). Old Testament on Front Side
- New Testament on Reverse Side.
- Great gift idea for Vacation Bible School, service men and women, prison ministries, gift bags, Bible classes, schools, nursing homes, churches, study groups, ministries, or for giving to friends, relatives, coworkers, etc.
Package of 25, full color, two-sided Bible bookmarks that show the books of the New Testament and Old Testament. 2.75″ wide and 8.25″ tall.
List Price: $ 5.95
Price: $ 5.95
Question by Ataraxia: Why did the early church write the new testament in books when God said it’d be written on hearts?
”But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those
days,” declares the LORD,
“I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be
their God, and they shall be My people.”
The old covenant had its regulations written on stone and scrolls and books. The new one has regulations written on the heart of each participant. Its not to be externaized like the old one, not one to be told in word or writing by somebody… Do this, dont do that… The new covenant is the age of spiritual maturity, to be guided by conscience, not books.
Answer by Obnoxious Cole fan
I think that “on their hearts” was a metaphor. Uhm..Christianity would be a lot more hated if people wrote things on actual hearts.
Add your own answer in the comments!