Question by Jodi C: Top ten reasons to join the church choir!?
– You’re running out of clean clothes and the robe saves on laundry.
– The church is usually crowded and you want to make sure you always have a seat.
– You’ve just been selected for jury duty and you want to get use to sitting with a large group of people.
– The collection plate is never passed to the choir.
– There’s a clock in the back of the church and you want to know when one hour has passed.
– For years you have wanted to know who sits in the back of the church but were afraid to turn around and look.
– You’ve been known to nod off during the service and don’t want the minister/priest to catch you.
– The chairs for the choir are padded and are the most comfortable chairs in the church.
Sorry it’s 8 not 10!!
Its a joke people!!
Answer by 101106
i’m not feeling this joke.
What do you think? Answer below!