Church of the Yellow Fever Martyrs
Image by joseph a
Holly Springs, Mississippi
This church was built in 1841 as Christ Episcopal Church and used until the current Episcopal church was completed in 1857. The building was then purchased by the local Catholic congregation and is now a museum. It is listed on the National Register as part of the East Holly Springs Historic District.
- ABSOLUTELY STUNNING 24k Gold Layered Rosary Necklace
- Gorgeous 24k GL Tri-Color, Silver, Rose Gold & Yellow Gold filigree beads
- The Virgin Mary Appears Above the Crusifix
- Necklace Measures 23″ with a 5″ Drop Below ~ Cross Measures 1 1/2″ in Length by 3/4″ Wide
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE against any damage. Comes with a certificate AND Fancy Velour Hinged GIFT BOXED!
50ml of 24k GOLD Over a Semi-Precious Metal. Lifetime guarantee direct from the manufacturer comes with necklace. If item ever tarnishes or chips or is damaged in any way, manufacturer will replace free of charge! Luxurious look and feel of real gold! Made in the USA by long established manufacturer 14K Gold is the highest purity – with a real gold color instead of the brassiness of lower carat numbers. MORE ROSARIES AND GOLD LAYERED LIFETIME GUARANTEE JEWELRY AT KS CHARMING DESIGNS!
List Price: $ 124.95
Price: $ 74.99