Church of the Yellow Fever Martyrs
Image by joseph a
Holly Springs, Mississippi
This church was built in 1841 as Christ Episcopal Church and used until the current Episcopal church was completed in 1857. The building was then purchased by the local Catholic congregation and is now a museum. It is listed on the National Register as part of the East Holly Springs Historic District.