Seward, Alaska, St. Peters Episcopal Church – 16″x20″ – Fine-Art Gicle Photographic Print by Carol M. Highsmith
- Seward, Alaska, St. Peters Episcopal Church
- Photographer Carol M. Highsmith
- Photographs America offers thousands of landscape and city views. As well as thousands of historic prints from the Library of Congress Collection.
- Each print is carefully packaged in either a strong card-board tube, or in a heavy duty card-board envelope to insure safe arrival.
- Each print is custom printed using the fine-art giclee process.
Photographs America presents thousands of stunning, keepsake, and whimsical photographic prints by noted American photographer Carol M. Highsmith and landscape photographer Brendan Reals, as well as thousands more custom-corrected prints of vintage photographs from the Library of Congress collection. The images depict every region and every state: scenic landscapes, city skylines, aerial and small-town scenes, rustic rural views, Civil War sites, classic American landmarks, majestic national and state parks, intricate architectural details, fine art, animals, humorous situations, historic color and B&W photographs and engravings, vintage circus posters, World War I and II posters, and W.P.A. posters. Most photographs enlarge beautifully into the dimensions ordered. Square and other irregular-size photographs will be printed at the maximum size that best maintains their visual quality; these prints may be somewhat larger or smaller than the dimensions ordered
Price: $ 39.95