- Published by BandQuest
- Band Set with CD-ROM Band Grade Level 3 Michael Colgrass
- Author: Michael Colgrass
Gregorian chant is one of the earliest forms of notated music, using free flowing rhythms and simple melody. In Old Churches, composer Michael Colgrass uses these elements to create an aura of voices echoing in the monastery. Using easy graphic notation, students have a fun and creative way to explore sound production along with the compositional process. This package includes the band parts and a CD-ROM.
List Price: $ 60.00
Price: $ 49.99
- Keep track of your people (members, prospects, children, etc.)
- Keep track of groups and attendance, even print absentee labels and reports
- Keep track of your contributions, pledges, budgets and finances
- Create user-defined fields to track your own individual and family information
- Print maps, reports, roll sheets, SHAPE ministry profiles, and more!
This edition allows you to enter up to 100 names. Several other editions are also available, or you can purchase an unlock code to enter more names.
ChurchTrac is a popular church membership database program for PCs. It allows you to keep track with virtually every conceivable aspect of your church and ministry–everything from membership to money. ChurchTrac’s easy-to-use interface is divided into sections so you can quickly access the information you’re looking for.
One of the things that makes ChurchTrac unique is that it is priced in tiers based on the number of names you need to enter, and therefore can easy grow with your ministry. When your church outgrows the 100 name edition, you can purchase an unlock code and immediately have the ability to enter up to 250, 500, 1000 or unlimited names. And you can quickly step up to the next tier at any time at discounted prices.
Some of ChurchTrac’s features include:
* Keep track of people and families within the church;
* Assign pictures and print picture directories;
* Record important membership-related dates;
* Keep a record of guests, prospects, and follow-up efforts;
* Print mail labels, letters, reports, and send email;
* Keep track of attendance and follow-up on absentees;
* Record contributions and pledges; Keep up with calendar events and scheduling;
* Customize the content of fields to fit the needs of each ministry;
* Synchronize data between all your computers. With a ChurchTrac data sharing subscription, you can share between all your computers–including computers in multiple locations–using ChurchTrac’s data sharing service (this is an optional feature that requires an extra subscription).
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: $ 9.99