Should Christians be Baptised into The Trinity?
….Or Matthew 28:19-20 Exposed for The Corruption that It Is.
Now many of you will already know, through reading my series of articles entitled: “Exposing The Trinity Lie Parts 1 through 4”, that the trinity doctrine is a Roman Catholic lie conjured up by a son of the Devil counterfeiter by the name of Tertullian in circa 200 AD. You will also know that I proved by giving you proof and evidence that 1 John 5:7 and the first part of verse 8 are spurious and, again, represent another Roman Catholic contamination of the Holy Word of God. So with this in mind let’s now turn to another dodgy verse in the Holy Scriptures – Matthew 28:19 and we all know it don’t we?
Matt 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
This passage of Scripture, commonly known as the Great Commission by many in mainstream Christianity, has a large question mark hanging over it. In fact the question mark is so huge and heavy I can see this verse disappearing into a pool of mud where it belongs. Please note that I am not alone in holding this view for, there are more than a few Bible scholars that correctly teach that this verse is yet another Roman Catholic corruption of God’s Holy Word.
In order to prove that this contamination is a contamination we have to consider something that looks like being an obstacle to this challenge of substantiating the Truth. This is an obstacle we cannot simply ignore, because the Greek manuscripts for Matthew 28:19 ‘exist’ as if to prove this is not a contamination by the men of the Christian Religion. The Greek manuscripts, on the surface, do support this verse, but does this supposed evidence make it true? OK, so if, in fact, it is in the Greek, how can we still prove this verse is a blasphemous contamination by addition? Easy, by countering it numerous times with Holy Scriptures that disagree with it and/or directly oppose it and this is very simple. If we have one verse that goes counter to several other verses, and we know that there are no contradictions in the Word of God, then something has to give. Something is wrong and we cannot ignore it, nor can we try to explain it away with intellectual pontificating or Christian Religious trinity humbug and babblings. Neither can we walk away and say: “Oh never mind there are always going to be anomalies in writings as old as The Holy Bible, so just accept it for what it is and forget it,” but is this sloppy attitude acceptable? No way and, as I said, something is wrong and it behoves us as sons and daughters of God to search for the Truth. Again, as I said, something has to give so, in order for something to give, we have to analyse the weakest link first, if only to make life easier for ourselves or to use our common sense.
As already made plain in my Exposing The Trinity Lie series of articles, 1 John 5:7 and the first part of verse 8 is false or to put it another way, a Roman Catholic addition via their Latin Vulgate Bible.
1 John 5:7 + the first part of verse 8:
“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word (the Son), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth.” (Brackets mine)
Now this so called passage of Scripture proves three things:1) We cannot believe the trinity doctrine as being Biblical and 2) in places, not even the Greek manuscripts can be wholly relied upon as perfect truth and 3) we can easily ascertain that an agenda of men is at work here. Moreover, if we now look at Matthew 28:19 is this new light then the so called command to Baptise people in the name of the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit has to be suspect and thereby a very likely corruption.
Let’s now list the verses of Holy Scripture that oppose and counter Matthew 28:19 in its KJV form:
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 8:15-17 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost: 16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) 17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
Acts 19:5-6 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Here above we can see all the evidence we need to prove that real Baptism has to be in The Lord Jesus Christ’s name and His name alone and not in the name of a man made fabrication called the trinity. If we think about this we know it makes sense don’t we? Why would we need to be baptised into The Father when baptism into the Lord Jesus Christ gives us access to The Father anyway. When the Lord died on the cross the veil in The Temple was rent in two to tell us all that we now have access to the Holy of Holies – The Father Himself. Furthermore we are baptised into a death – who’s death – The Father’s death or the Holy Spirit’s death? Of course not, for only The Lord Jesus Christ died. The Father and The Holy Spirit didn’t die, so how can we realistically be baptised into their names when they never died – no, this idea of being Baptised into a trinity is utter blasphemous nonsense?
So when did this corruption get into the Holy Word of God? Well obviously it’s difficult to ascertain accurately, but we do know some vital facts, with some of them from history, rather than the Holy Scriptures, and I will list them here:
1) We know that the Roman Diocletian destroyed nearly all early writings including many Greek manuscripts in an act of gross heathen vandalism. In February 303 AD Diocletian’s first “Edict against the Christians” was published. In this, he ordered the destruction of Christian scriptures and places of worship across the Empire, while prohibiting Christians from assembling for worship.
2) We know that Hellenising philosophers and intellectuals infiltrated the Church towards the end of the first century, if not before, and thereby rendered the Word of God to none effect. These counterfeiting philosophers came out of Alexandria in Egypt and were erroneously known as “The Church Fathers.” These are the very same people that started the Cainite-Judeo-Christian Religion.
3) The Hebrew version of Matthew’s Gospel does not include the trinity in chapter 28 verses 19-20.
4) From the Roman Catholic addition in 1 John 5:7 plus the first part of verse 8 we know the trinity is the agenda of Christian Religious men and not of The Lord Jesus Christ.
5) The Encyclopaedia of Religion and Ethics says regarding Matthew 28:19: That it is central to the traditional view, (i.e. the traditions of men) It also says that if it were not challenged its validity would be decisive, but its trustworthiness is rendered unreliable on the basis of textual criticism, literary criticism and historical criticism. (Brackets mine)
6) Let’s be clear, the trinity of Matthew 28:19 is found in all the Greek texts, but It must be understood too that there are no surviving manuscripts that were written in the first, second, or third centuries. So we have a three hundred year written text vacuum in between the original writing of Matthew and the manuscripts that contain the trinity or triune name in Matthew 28:19.
7) It is also crucial that we realise that no single manuscript is free from textual error. Some have errors special to themselves, and others have whole related groups of manuscripts that have the same errors.
8) Eusebius of Caesarea; born circa 270 A.D; died circa 340 A.D. lived in times of gross spiritual darkness due to the fact he lived in the time of the vacuum I mentioned in point 6. This was the period when the philosophers and Hellenisers had, by then, taken over the church. Never-the-less in his writings he quotes Matthew 28:19 as: “Go ye and make disciples of all the nations in my name, teaching them to observe all things, whatsoever I commanded you.” There are at least eighteen citations of Matthew 28:19 in his writings and written this way. We also need to know that Eusebius was a Trinitarian so how and/or why did he omit the trinity from Matthew 28:19 in his writings? It can only be because he still had in his possession some of the original manuscripts that had not been destroyed by Diocletian and did not contain this Roman Catholic contamination.
9) In the Britannica Encyclopaedia 11th edition, volume 3, page 365 it states that Baptism was changed from the name of Jesus to the words Father, Son and Holy Ghost in the 2nd century.
10) In the Canney Encyclopaedia Of Religion, page 53: The early church baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus until the 2nd century.
11) In the Hastings Encyclopaedia Of Religion, volume 2: Christian baptism was administered using the words, “in the name of Jesus.” Page 377; Baptism was always in the name of Jesus until the time of Justin Martyr, page 389.
12) Schaff Herzog Religious Encyclopaedia Volume 1, page 435. The New Testament knows only the baptism in the name of the Lord Jesus.
13) Catholic Encyclopaedia, Volume 2, page 263 Here the Roman Catholic authors acknowledged that the baptismal