St. Andrews Episcopal Church
Image by Jeffrey Beall
ST. ANDREWS EPISCOPAL CHURCH
2015 Glenarm Pl.
National Register 3/18/1975, 5DV.116
"St. Andrews Episcopal Church, originally named Trinity Memorial Church, was designed in the Gothic style in 1909 by architect Ralph Adams Cram. It is a small L-shaped structure built of brick with limestone lintels and a slate roof. The exterior is ornamented with wooden Gothic tracery on the windows and porches. Saint Andrews became famous as a teaching center for churches throughout the country and many ceremonial practices which were introduced there."–Description from the Colorado Historical Society Website.