Some of Charleston’s oldest congregations

Some of Charleston’s oldest congregations
St. Philip’s Downtown, established in 1670. On Church Street but originally was at Meeting and Broad streets, where St. Michael’s now stands. It was the Colony’s first Anglican church, formed long before the advent of the Episcopal Church. Circular Congrega…
Read more on The Post and Courier

Marcellus churches unite for Habitat
St. Johns Episcopal, St. Francis Roman Catholic, Marcellus First Presbyterian, Howlett Hill Presbyterian, and Marcellus United Methodist Church have again formed a partnership
Read more on Cnylink

Berea church offers final produce giveaway of the season
Berea’s St. Thomas Episcopal Church will have its last free fresh produce distribution Oct. 7.
Read more on The News Sun