“Old Log Church” Cast Iron Historical Marker, Lincoln Highway (Schellsburg, PA)

“Old Log Church” Cast Iron Historical Marker, Lincoln Highway (Schellsburg, PA)
Church search
Image by takomabibelot
"On land granted by John Schell for the purpose of erecting a union church, construction of this primitive log church building was begun in 1806 by the Reformed and Lutheran Congregations of this area." Dedicated in September of 1974.

See also: www.phmc.state.pa.us/bah/DOH/markerresults.asp?secid=31&a…