- Manage your recipe collection: Living Cookbook recipe software makes it easy to enter new recipes, copy them from text documents, or even scan them from cookbooks and magazines. Want to share your recipes with others? You can export or e-mail your recipes in a variety of formats, including FDXZ, FDX, HTML, Meal-Master, MasterCook, and more.
- Download recipes from the Internet: Living Cookbook is fully integrated with the EveryLastRecipe.com recipe search engine. Use the new one-click download feature to download any of EveryLastRecipe’s more than 2 million recipes from popular websites such as AllRecipes.com, FoodNetwork.com, Food.com, BettyCrocker.com, BonAppetit.com, Chow.com, and hundreds more.
- Calculate nutrition for any recipe, menu or meal: Living Cookbook’s nutrition display is completely customizable. Want to see nutrition facts just like you are used to seeing them on product packaging? We can do that. Want to see more than 150 different nutrients, including Weight Watchers Points, trans fat, net carbs, vitamins, minerals, lycopene, beta carotene, caffeine, and more? We can do that, too.
- Plan meals: Just drag and drop recipes, ingredients, and menus onto your meal plan. Plan a single meal, a day, a week, a month, or more. Ready to shop for your meals? Just add your meal plan (or any part of it) to a grocery list. Living Cookbook will combine like grocery list items, organize them by your store’s grocery aisles, and calculate the cost of each item and the cost of the entire grocery list.
- Publish and print cookbooks: Want to create your own cookbook as a Christmas gift, for retail sale, or for a church or school fundraiser? Living Cookbook can help you do it. You can print a cookbook with a cover page, table of contents, recipes, and index directly from the software with just three clicks. Or you can export your cookbook to Microsoft Word and customize it to your heart’s content.
Living Cookbook 2013 is the latest version of the award-winning recipe software from Radium Technologies. Use Living Cookbook to organize recipes, plan meals, create menus, calculate nutrition information, create shopping lists, publish cookbooks, download recipes from the internet, export, e-mail and much more. The software is extraordinarily flexible and easy to use and Living Cookbook’s comprehensive help file, tutorials, demo videos and customer support will ensure that you can find and learn to use the features you need. The software comes with more than 1,000 recipes, and millions more are available online at EveryLastRecipe.com. Find out why TopTenREVIEWS, Smart Computing Magazine, Choice Magazine and Which? Magazine all chose Living Cookbook as the best cooking and recipe management software.
List Price: $ 54.95
Price: $ 34.95