Image by arkiss
Church of Virgin’s name (or The Name of Mary) in the center of Novi Sad, Liberty square
The church was built on the foundation of an old Roman Catholic church, which was damaged during the 1848 Revolution. This church was not restored correctly, so catholics from Novi Sad decided to build a new church. It was finished in 1894 by Molnár György.
People like to call it "the cathedral" but it is not a cathedral