Central Church of Christ – McMinnville, TN
Image by SeeMidTN.com (aka Brent)
In the 1830′s, a group of Church of Christ members met every Sunday inside the Warren County Courthouse to worship. In the 1840′s, the built their first brick building which was damaged in the Civil War and replaced in 1878. Over a century later, that congregation still exists and meets in this building on the McMinnville town square. The building of a Greek Revival style was finished in 1973 and has a seating capacity over a thousand.